During the time when the preparation of the G20 summit […]
During the time when the preparation of the G20 summit in Hangzhou, Zhejiang was in full swing, people from all walks of life were paying attention to it. There were online groups online and offline all over the streets. Speaking of Zhejiang, Shaoxing textiles have to be said. So delicate and delicate textile embroidery is beautiful. Although textile embroidery is beautiful, the flexibility of textile embroidery has always been a problem in the embroidery industry. Many embroidery machine masters often encounter the flexibility of textile embroidery in the process of embroidery machine version. At present, there are two main categories of textiles with elastic embroidery:
(1) The needle cuts or penetrates the stretchable yarn, so that the stretchable yarn is easily broken, and the stretchability of the textile and the stability of the seam are weakened.
(2) The needle tip of the needle may force the stretchable yarn away from the textile, or the friction between the needle and the stretchable yarn may drag the latter out of the textile and become a loop.
Common embroidered textiles stretch solution
1. On the market, there are often some fashionable and stretchable textiles, some raw materials are man-made fibers, because it is easily affected by heat. Therefore, when sewing such textiles, more difficulties will arise. It is very important to use good quality needles, and at the same time, reduce the sewing speed to avoid overheating of the needles.
2. For the powder on the expanded and stretchable textile, it can reduce the friction between the needle and the thread. A similar effect can be obtained by moistening textiles with water. In this case, it is best to use rust inhibitors, plus soap to further reduce friction. Applying dry soap before sewing can also reduce friction and damage. Spraying a layer of plastic mist around the seam is also a way to reduce breakage.
3. The greater the difference in sewing properties, the more difficult the sewing operation. For example, satin for corsets should avoid sewing with stretchable textiles, because the former is easy to break, you must use very small needles; while sewing stretchable textiles, you need to use a thick round needlepoint machine needle.
In general, for embroidery on stretchable textiles, round needlepoint machine needles are used. However, it is important not to use too thick needles, because thicker needles have more chances of touching stretchable yarns, which increases the friction between the needles and stretchable yarns. The use of special round-point needles is multifaceted. The use of this type of needle to embroider more than half of stretchable textiles does not require additional remedial measures to obtain satisfactory results.
High speed chenille embroidery machine