1. Sequin embroidery, also known as bead embroidery, is […]
1. Sequin embroidery, also known as bead embroidery, is embroidered on clothing with hollow beads, bead tubes, artificial gems, glittering sequins, etc., to produce jewels and dazzling effects. It is generally used in stage performances. In order to increase the beauty and attractiveness of the clothing, it is also widely used in shoe uppers, handbags, jewelry boxes, etc.
2. Cross stitch, also known as cross peach blossom, is a traditional embroidery method widely spread among the people. The stitching method is very simple, that is, according to the warp and weft orientation of the fabric, the diagonal cross stitches of the same size are arranged into the pattern required by the design. Because of its stitching characteristics, the patterns of cross stitch are generally simple in shape and rigorous in structure, often in a symmetrical layout. There are also realistic patterns with natural flowers and plants. Cross stitch has a strong folk decoration style.
3. Flower belt embroidery is also called flat belt embroidery, which uses ribbon as embroidery thread to embroider directly on the fabric. Gorgeous ribbon embroidery is a new and unique form of kimono decoration with beautiful luster, rich colors, eye-catching patterns and a three-dimensional effect.
4. Drawnwork embroidery is a very distinctive category in embroidery. The method of embroidery is to remove a certain amount of warp and weft from the fabric according to the design pattern, and then use the cloth left on the cloth. Silk is woven and tied regularly with embroidery thread to make through-hole yarns, which are combined into various patterns. The embroidered surface with drawnwork has a unique mesh effect, beautiful and delicate, elegant and transparent, and highly decorative. Due to the difficulty of penetrating, the drawnwork embroidery patterns are mostly simple geometric lines and blocks, which are exquisitely embellished in a piece of embroidery.
5. Poke yarn embroidery, also known as Najin, is one of the traditional embroidery forms. It is embroidered on the base material of checkered yarn strictly according to the number of grids. Poke gauze embroidery not only has beautiful patterns, but also makes rich changes with the different arrangements of horizontal, straight and oblique lines, but the empty eyes between the patterns must be aligned.
6. Special embroidery towel embroidery With different product requirements, the embroidery methods of towel embroidery emerge endlessly. The towel embroidery models include chain embroidery and towel embroidery, and the towel mixer can be added to the product to make embroidery more diversified.
7. Special embroidery laser embroidery Tajima takes the lead in creating laser cutting and mixing in embroidery with superb technology. As long as the data on the embroidery machine is adjusted, the embroidery machine will output an appropriate amount of laser. The general application methods are engraving, surface cutting and complete cutting.