If a certain embroidery machine head is particularly pr […]
If a certain embroidery machine head is particularly prone to thread breakage, you can use the following steps to solve the simplest
1. First touch the hook with your hand, if there is any burr, yes, change it
2. Look at the depth of the needle and whether the hook is running, pay attention to turn the machine to 196 degrees, open the needle plate, press down the needle, and see the position. The lower end of the needle hole must be 1.5 to 2 below the tip of the hook. The distance is about millimeters, and the tip of the hook must be in a straight line with the needle. The back plane of the needle and the tip of the hook must maintain a distance of one strand of hair. If not, these requirements must be met.
3. Check whether the needle plate has burrs or not, and it must be polished with sandpaper
4. Change the needle bar and needle
5. If none of the above methods have been tried, just press down the needle, grasp the needle clamp with your hand, and move it up and down. If the gap exceeds 3 mm, replace it. The slider and the driver also have aluminum connecting rods, small connecting rods, and larger Inject butter into the connecting rod to reduce the gap. Grasp the jumper wire A with your hands, and swing it up and down around 250 degrees to see if the gap between the cam and the 7.94 ball falls off.
6. None of the above tried. The last trick is to turn the machine to 172 degrees, fix the spindle, and then loosen the car shell. The eccentric chuck on the spindle on the right side of the machine head is loose. Cam, 4-piece set of rotation, to turn left and right, find a movement track, at the lowest end of the movement track, tighten the chuck, you can use a watch to assist, generally there is no watch, a head problem is not big, the number of heads is not Okay. If you don't pay attention to it as a last resort, you can't move, otherwise there is no mechanic, and the consequences will be more serious.